Check Availability * Denotes Required Field
2014 CHEVROLET CRUZE 4D Sedan
Jet Black/medium Titanium
- Auto City Cars
- Vehicle Location
- Portsmouth , Virginia
- View VIN
- Stock Number
- Body Style
- ECOTEC 1.8L I4 SMPI DOHC VVT
- Fuel Type
- 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with O
Options & Equipment
Seller's Description & Comments
2014 Cruze Chevrolet LS ECOTEC 1.8L I4 SMPI DOHC VVT Black Granite Metallic Bluetooth, Automatic Headlights, *One Owner*, *White Glove Detailed*, EXTENDED WARRANTY AVAILABLE, Key less access, Multi Point Inspection, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Knee airbag, Occupant sensing airbag, Overhead airbag, Preferred Equipment Group 1SB. 22/35 City/Highway MPG NO PRESSURE NO HAGGLE NO GIMMICKS JUST CARS.
* 2014 KBB.com 10 Best Sedans Under $25,000 * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards Reviews:
* Handsome interior design; two satisfying high-efficiency engine choices; useful electronics interface; secure handling; big trunk. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Cruze gives you great fuel economy and a reasonable price, with a very stylish look to go with it. It has a strong stance and angled lines, with a split front grille, and headlights that wrap around from the front and end in a point above the fenders. On the inside the cabin is modern, roomy and comfortable. It doesn't feel like the compacts you might be used to and is refreshingly fun to drive. There are 6 different trims available for the 2014 Cruze, including the: LS, 1LT, eco, 2LT, LTZ, and the Diesel. Standard for all are features such as Air Conditioning, Power Windows and Door Locks, Power Steering and Touch Controls on the Steering Wheel. The Base Model LS comes with a 1.8-liter, 4-Cylinder engine that gets an EPA estimated 25MPG City and 36MPG hwy with the standard 6-speed manual, or 22MPG City and 35MPG Highway when you opt for the available automatic. All models higher than the LS, but below the Diesel come with a peppy 1.4-Liter, 4-Cylinder Turbocharged Engine. The 1LT and 2LT give you your choice of a 6-speed manual with overdrive or an automatic. The Eco comes standard with a special 6-speed manual with triple overdrive, or an optional automatic. The LTZ however only comes with an Automatic transmission. Fuel economy varies for these four trims based on which transmission you opt for, but the best performer hands down is the Eco with the Manual Transmission that gets an EPA estimated 28MPG City and 42MPG highway. The top of the line model is the Diesel. It has a 2.0-liter, 4-Cylinder engine that has 148 Horsepower, and gets an EPA estimated 27MPG in the City and an amazing 46MPG on the Highway. All that without the stinky fumes you might be used to from diesels of the past. Standard safety features on all models include Anti-lock brakes, Stabilitrak, Traction Control, and 10 Airbags. Upgrade to the LTZ trim and you get the added visibility of a Rear View Camera. Come drive the 2014 Chevrolet Cruze Today! Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Locally owned and family operated since 1989, Auto city offers the small business appeal with a big inventory to back it up. No pressure, No gimmicks, No haggle, just cars!
All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Please contact the seller via email or call them to confirm all information including vehicle availability prior to your visit. Neither shopautosonline.com® nor our advertisers are responsible for typographical errors, mistakes, or misprints, including but not limited to: pricing errors, individual vehicle disclaimers, finance options, or an incorrect statement of features and/or accessories of a particular vehicle.
Processing Fee : $499
Tax, tag and title fees are not included in advertised price. All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.